Source: The data based on a poll conducted by VTsIOM on Feb. 12, 2012.
Polling station locations
Within the US:
• The Russian Embassy in Washington, DC: 2650 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20007 (voting hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
• The Consulate General of Russia in New York: 9 East 91st Street, New York, NY 10128 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
• The Consulate General of Russia in San Francisco: 2790 Green Street, San Francisco, CA 94123 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
• The Consulate General of Russia in Seattle: 3726 East Madison Street, Seattle, WA 98112 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
• The Consulate General of Russia in Houston: 1333 West Loop South, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77027 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
For your convenience, field polling stations have been organized in the following cities:
- Boston – at the Zabota Community Center at 20 Linden Street, Allston, MA 02134 (March 3, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.);
- Vancouver - at the Vancouver Community Library at 901 C Street, Vancouver, WA 98660 (11 a.m. - 5 p. m.);
- Dallas – at the Russian School at 6039 Churchill Way, Dallas, TX 75230 (8 a.m. to 2 p.m.);
- Denver – at the Honorary Consulate of Russia at 1552 Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80203 (8 a.m. to 2
- Cleveland – at the restaurant of the Sherwin Gilmour Party Center at 5947 Mayfield Road, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.);
- Minnetonka - at the US Bank building at 1817 Plymouth Road, Minnetonka, MN 55305 (March 2, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
Los Angeles – at Aeroflot Russian Airlines at 9100 Wilshire Boulevard,
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 90212 (8 a.m. to 2 p.m.);
- Orlando – at the RACCF Russian-American Community Center at the address 2054 State Rd. 436, Suite # 105, Winter Park, FL 32792 (8 a.m. to 4
- New York - at the concert hall Millennium Theatre at 1029 Brighton Beach Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11235 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.);
- Palo Alto – at "Golden Castle" preventive clinic at the address 1137 San Antonio Road, Suite #B, Palo Alto, CA 94303 (March 2, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.);
- Sacramento – at the "Afisha Holding" building at 4555 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95841 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.);
- Philadelphia – The Klein JCC Center at10100 Jamison Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19116 (Dec. 3, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.);
- Chicago – at the law firm Alians Consulting at 830 South Buffalo Grove, #105, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
In the United Kingdom:
1. The Embassy of the Russian Federation (6/7 Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8 4QP)
2. The Trade Delegation of the Russian Federation (33 Highgate West Hill, London N6 6NL)
3. The Russian Consulate General in Edinburgh (58 Melville Street, Edinburgh EH3 7HF)
All of these polling stations will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.
Any Russian citizen aged 18 and older with a valid foreign or domestic passport who is located, even temporarily, in the UK and US is eligible to vote.
If you are registered in Russia and are planning to be there from October 20 to December 4, you will need to obtain an absentee voting certificate at your place of registration to vote subsequently at polling stations abroad.
Information about candidates participating in the elections and political party programs are available on the website of the Russian Federation’s Central Election Commission: http://www.cikrf.ru
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.