The organizing committee for "March of Millions" opposition demonstrations and rallies has put off the planned next "March of Millions" events from October 20 to December, Left Front leader Sergei Udaltsov said on Wednesday.
"Today the opposition organizing committee decided to hold the next 'March of Millions' early in December, on the first anniversary of the start of mass protests," Udaltsov told Interfax.
However, there would be activities on October 20-21 in support of elections for an opposition coordinating council, a proposed body with a so-far unclear format, he said.
It had been Udaltsov\'s initiative to hold the next "March of Millions" on October 20.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox