We are pleased to invite you to the USRBC Automotive & Agricultural Machinery Forum featuring the Russian Automotive Industry Business Development Mission led by Alexey Rakhmanov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
The Mission is organized by Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the USA with the support of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Speakers will address current developments in the Russian automotive & agricultural machinery industry and opportunities for U.S. companies; supply chains, manufacturing localization and WTO compliance; and foreign investment and cooperative opportunities within Russian Special Economic Zones.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Alexey Rakhmanov, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
• Stephen E. Biegun, Vice President, International Government Affairs, Ford Motor Company
• Jim Bovenzi, President & Managing Director, General Motors Russia and CIS
• Matthew Edwards, Director, Office of Russia, Ukraine & Eurasia, U.S. Department of Commerce
• William Andrew King, CIS Automotive Leader, Partner, Ernst & Young
• David Larson,Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Business Development, Deere & Company
• Dmitry Osipov, Head of the Committee for International Cooperation, Russia's National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers (NAPAK)
• Andrey Sokolov, Director of the Department for Regional Development, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
The trade mission was organized by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the U.S.A., with support from the U.S. Department of Commerce, includes representatives of federal and regional authorities of the Russian Federation, Russian Special Economic Zones and Russian companies operating in the Russian automotive industry.
USRBC Members: $150
To register online, please click here
We hope to see you soon in Detroit!
Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226
Tel: (313) 442-1600
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.