Adam Smith Conferences would like to invite you to the 20th anniversary of the Russian Banking Forum. The event will take place on 3-5 December 2013 in London. Join the leading event for Russian and international bankers.
3 DAY STRATEGIC and concise programme of the 20th anniversary Forum will focus on: Day One: Russia 2013 Report: macroeconomic and banking sector overview (3rd December); Day Two: Banks’ strategies, funding, growth: what, where, how? (4th December); Day Three: Understanding risks in your bank and external business environment (5th December)
View the conference programme here: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS223XPRRBTHp
Top management of leading 4 Russian banks will be represented by:
• Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman, Member of the Board of Directors, Sberbank
• Sergei Dubinin, Chairman of the Supervisory Council, VTB
• Andrei Sokolov, Chairman of the Executive Board, Alfa Bank
• Ekaterina Trofimova, Member of the Board, First Vice-President, Gazprombank
Other top bankers on Chairmen level confirmed include:
• Konstantin Korishenko, Chairman of the Board, Investbank
• Igor Kim, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Expobank and Member of the Supervisory Board, Orient Express Bank
• Ivan Svitek, Chairman of the Board, Home Credit Bank
• Igor Bulantsev, Chairman of the Board, Nordea Bank
• Nick Tesseyman, Managing Director, Financial Institutions, EBRD
• Nicholas Chitov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Housing Finance Bank
We are receiving speaker confirmations daily, so do bookmark www.russian-banking.com for regular updates.
Don’t forget to register here: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS223XPRRBTHr
Sponsorship opportunities for the anniversary Forum are limited but still available, so do contact Rebecca Pickering on +44 20 7017 7451 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best available option for securing your company visibility at this prestigious event
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.