Adam Smith Conferences would like to invite you to the 20th anniversary of the Russian Banking Forum. The event will take place on 3-5 December 2013 in London. Join the leading event for Russian and international bankers.
3 DAY STRATEGIC and concise programme of the 20th anniversary Forum will focus on: Day One: Russia 2013 Report: macroeconomic and banking sector overview (3rd December); Day Two: Banks’ strategies, funding, growth: what, where, how? (4th December); Day Three: Understanding risks in your bank and external business environment (5th December)
View the conference programme here: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS223XPRRBTHp
Top management of leading 4 Russian banks will be represented by:
• Bella Zlatkis, Deputy Chairman, Member of the Board of Directors, Sberbank
• Sergei Dubinin, Chairman of the Supervisory Council, VTB
• Andrei Sokolov, Chairman of the Executive Board, Alfa Bank
• Ekaterina Trofimova, Member of the Board, First Vice-President, Gazprombank
Other top bankers on Chairmen level confirmed include:
• Konstantin Korishenko, Chairman of the Board, Investbank
• Igor Kim, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Expobank and Member of the Supervisory Board, Orient Express Bank
• Ivan Svitek, Chairman of the Board, Home Credit Bank
• Igor Bulantsev, Chairman of the Board, Nordea Bank
• Nick Tesseyman, Managing Director, Financial Institutions, EBRD
• Nicholas Chitov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Housing Finance Bank
We are receiving speaker confirmations daily, so do bookmark www.russian-banking.com for regular updates.
Don’t forget to register here: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS223XPRRBTHr
Sponsorship opportunities for the anniversary Forum are limited but still available, so do contact Rebecca Pickering on +44 20 7017 7451 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best available option for securing your company visibility at this prestigious event
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox