Following the Rugby WC Sevens, the IAAF World Championships and the 27th Summer Universiade in Kazan in 2013 Russia is preparing to host the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014, the FINA World Championships in Kazan, the Confederations Cup in 2017 and the FIFA World Cup 2018. This is an impressive line-up of international sporting events by any country’s standards and the list will not end there.
On Tuesday 19th November MEI has been invited to the Russian Trade Delegation in Highgate in order to host our next Russia Briefing. This seminar will focus on the considerable opportunities that are available to British companies around the major events that will be taking part in Russia over the next 5 years. We will be supported by presentations from speakers who have operational experience in the major events sector and from representatives of companies who have current trading experience in Russia.
Russian Trade Delegation, Highgate West Hill (closest station: Kentish Town)
‘Business Opportunities in Russian Regions & Major Events’
- Dmitry Lebedev, Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in the United Kingdom a.i.
- Sochi and Legacy officials – names to be confirmed
- Joe O’Neill, Director, Global Overlay & Event Services, Arena Group
- Alex Girard, Director of Varega and representing Sandler Seating
- Barry Martin and Margaret Rowse, Chairman and Managing Director, The Russia House
- Jon Coxter Smith, Sagacity
Please contact Richa Ghai; email@example.com, 0207 934 9004 for further information or visit website meirussiabriefing-eorg.eventbrite.co.uk.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox