A night of great fun, fairies, fortunes and delectable treats under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, in informal and festive ambiance.
Renova Fort Ross Foundation calls it a "fun-raiser" so people can come, have true fun, enjoy the food, music, a bit of fairy-tale theatre and circus acts, and learn a few new things about California natural history and heritage, most specifically about Fort Ross State Historic Park.
Join Renova Foundation on October 8th for a Fort Ross Fun-Raiser to benefit Fort Ross State Historic Park children and youth programs. Source: Youtube
Here are some highlights of the evening:
• Magicians, fairies and fortune tellers (the kind you haven't experienced just yet!)
• Laughbox (you'll definitely want to be there for this!)
• Imagined You (the fun kind of portraiture!)
• Food from the carnivals that you loved (and the carnivals you always wanted to go to)
• Silent and Live Auction (of things you always dreamed of having)
Proceeds from the event will benefit Fort Ross State Historic Park, children and youth programs.
Renova Fort Ross Foundation
Thursday, October 8, 2015 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM (PDT)
More information about the event and tickets here.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox