Cultural center ZIL in Moscow to host a festival of all French things from Russia. Among main events are:
- lessons of French language for kids and adults with native speakers;
- lectures on French style and cuisine;
- cheese tastings and culinary shows from leading chefs;
- festival of French and Belgian cartoons;
- Christmas fair with gifts from France;
- film and animation screenings;
- karaoke in French;
- photo exhibition, contests, quests and other
Find more at www.bonjourfrancia.ru
The festival is organized by l'Ecole Cécile Rogue school and is supported by the French ambassador to Russia Yael Blic Ripert, French Institute in Moscow and Zil cultural center.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox