1. These prize draws are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Rossiyskaya Gazeta, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.rbth.co.uk. Entrants may enter each draw once only.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Entrants may enter each draw once and all unsuccessful entries will be rolled-over into the following draw. For clarity, this means that it is possible for one entrant to have up to three entries in the final draw. Entrants may win one prize only.
6. Late entries for each draw will be entered into the following draw with the exception of late entries to the final draw, which will be rejected. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The winner for each draw will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date for that draw. An up to date list of winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Russia Beyond the Headlines Winners, c/o Telegraph Create, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT before September 30, 2014
8. All entries to each draw must be received by midnight on the following dates:
9. Each winner will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw they have won. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner by that time or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
11. One winning entrant in each draw will win 12 bottles of Abrau-Durso sparkling wine: a six-bottle case of Cuvée Alexander II Brut, and a six-bottle case of Cuvée Alexander II Rose.
12. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 24 bld. 4 Pravdy Street, Moscow 125 993.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.