The names of Olympic torchbearers are announced

Of the 14,000 torchbearers, only 14% are professional athletes. The remaining 86% represent the widest possible variety of professions and social strata. // Aleksey Chuvashev, bronze medallist at the London Paralympic Games

Of the 14,000 torchbearers, only 14% are professional athletes. The remaining 86% represent the widest possible variety of professions and social strata. // Aleksey Chuvashev, bronze medallist at the London Paralympic Games

RIA Novosti

All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.

We've got more than 1,5 million followers on Facebook. Join them!

This website uses cookies. Click here to find out more.

Accept cookies