1. This competition is open to residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Rossiyskaya Gazeta, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the contest.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Photos must be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the "Russian New Year" tab on Russia Beyond the Headlines' page on Facebook. By sending a photo, the participant agrees that his photograph may be published in RBTH social media groups, site, or any affiliated resources.
4. The winner is chosen based on the number of likes and shares that the submitted photos obtain on all RBTH resources (Facebook pages and websites).
5. Photos sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost photos and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. It is possible for one entrant to have up to three photographs sent for the competition. Entrants may win one prize only.
7. An up to date list of winners’ names and countries can be obtained by sending a sae to Russia Beyond the Headlines 24 bld. 4 Pravdy Street, Moscow 125993, before March 30, 2014.
8. All photos must be received by midnight on the 20th of December 2013. The winners will be announced on the 24th of December
9. Each winner will be contacted within seven days of the closing date. If RBTH is unable to contact a winner by that time or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The prize is a travel kit for a trip to Moscow. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of RBTH and accordingly RBTH may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to RBTH as a result thereof.
Promoter: Rossyiskya Gazeta, 24 bld. 4 Pravdy Street, Moscow 125 993.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.