Amongst conference speakers are: Viktor Sedov, Director General of Entrepreneurship Center; Yuri Rubin, President of Russian Association for Entrepreneurship Education (RAEE), Rector of "Synergy" Moscow Financial and Industrial University; Alexei Komissarov, Head of Moscow City Department for Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship; Nikolai Prianishnikov, President of Microsoft Rus, LLC, as well as lecturers with Lomonosov Moscow State University, Saint Petersburg State University, High School of Economics National Research University, MESI, etc.
The Programme Includes:
1. Entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial competences: trainees, educators, infrastructure
2. Influence of IT technologies on the small and medium business development in all economy branches
3. Forming entrepreneurial programmes and courses: education principles, methods and approaches
4. Report by Matt Matthews – Entrepreneurial Education in the USA: development, tendencies, challenges
5. From Entrepreneurship Education to Entrepreneurial Education System panel discussion
The Global Entrepreneurship Week is a large-scale international project covering 139 countries and will take place from 18 through 24 of November, 2013.
It will integrate business arrangements and actions dedicated to the entrepreneurship popularization amongst the youth, and issues relating to small and medium business development in Russia. Entrepreneurship Center appears as Global Entrepreneurship Week in Moscow arranger.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.