Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the free prize drawing (“Prize Draw”). By entering into this Prize Draw entrants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification.
2. To enter the Prize Draw, simply complete the entire survey, including name, email and location, and submit the responses before Nov. 27.This Prize Draw is only available to entrants who are over 18 years of age, excluding directors and employees of Russia Beyond The Headlines (“RBTH”), their associated companies, agencies and immediate family. The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid. Incomplete entries will not be eligible. All entries become RBTH's property and will not be returned.
4. Prize value is $300. The prize will be awarded to the first selected eligible entry drawn on Nov. 28. The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the prize draw date.
5. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details. If the prize is declined, or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, a supplementary winner may be drawn at RBTH’s discretion and will be notified by letter/email. The original entry that was drawn will be forfeited.
6. The name of the winner will be supplied on request after Nov. 28, 2014 and upon receipt by us of an self-addressed stamped envelope sent to: 24 bld.4 Pravdy street, Office 720, Moscow, Russia 125993.
7. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Prize Draw, winner agrees to allow RBTH to use details of their name, prize and hometown and their likeness for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation. In each case winner will be informed about the use of his or her data.
8. The Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No equivalent to the Prize is available and the Prize is non-transferable. RBTH gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize or as to the number of entrants who take part in the Prize Draw.
9. RBTH reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances.
10. To the fullest extent that may be excluded by law RBTH accepts no responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive entry information by RBTH on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. RBTH is also not responsible for any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Prize Draw, or for mail-in or submitted entries that are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PRIZE DRAW IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RBTH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THIS PRIZE DRAW IS COMPROMISED OR BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED IN ANY WAY, ELECTRONICALLY OR OTHERWISE, RBTH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE ONLINE TRANSMISSION OF THIS PRIZE DRAW AND TO SELECT WINNERS FOR THE PRIZES BY RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Russian law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Russia courts.
The Promoter is Russia Beyond The Headlines.
Registered No. EL № PS 77 – 50379 Registered Office: 24 bld.4 Pravdy street, 125993 Moscow, Russia, Rossiyskaya gazeta office
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.