1. In Trikoni you can find the best gluehwein in the city. It’s a really cozy tavern and an iconic place for all the avid skiers and snowboarders of Krasnaya Polyana – they come here on a regular basis. The atmosphere reminds customers of a museum of extreme winter sports – warmth and comfort are guaranteed. Here you can try delicious hash browns, borsch, kholodets (aspic) and other traditional Russian and CIS-state dishes. Besides this you will be advised to try different alcoholic drinks. During the Olympic Games Trikoni will give you the possibility to listen to live guitar and saxophone, and if you still have some energy – to bounce at local rock-concerts.
Opening hours: from 11 am until 11 pm. Smoking is prohibited. Cash/credit cards are accepted. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, 1/1Ð Michurina Street. Phone +7 (918) 001-19-7. Free transfer to/from your hotel is possible!
2. At first glance the French restaurant Le Chef might seem like the perfect place for those with a sweet tooth. If you look closer at the menu you will see that besides this it is a great bar. Inside you will also find a real English pub, where the world’s finest beer, American pies, hamburgers and appetizers are served. Various sports events are broadcasted in the bar, and there is also a chance to play darts, sing karaoke and surf the net with Wi-Fi.
Opening hours: from 10 am until 12 am. Smoking is prohibited. Cash/credit cards are accepted. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, 23 Pchelovodov Street. Phone +7 (8622) 438-168.
3. SKY Club & Concert Hall is one of the most glamorous places among the local youngsters. Parties which last till the early morning regularly attract hundreds of electronic music fans – every Friday and Saturday night the world’s most famous DJs perform here. On Sundays you can watch retro films, on Mondays and Tuesdays – sing some karaoke with your friends. If you are fond of rock and retro, then you should come to the SKY Club & Concert Hall on Wednesdays and Thursdays. And this is the way it is all year round! Alcoholic drinks can suit anybody’s taste and wallet – they start from being cheap and go up to the most elite brands – you can order something 24/7! That is, of course, if you are 18 and older.
Opening hours: from 12 am until 6 am. Smoke/ Smoke-free zone. Cash/credit cards are accepted. Wi-Fi. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, Esto- Sadok village. Phone +7 (928) 2-333-222.
4. The Amsterdam Restaurant is a real citadel of European cuisine right in the center of Krasnaya Polyana. The menu, interior and service are just like the old Dutch traditions. There is a wide variety of dishes which were compiled by a famous English chef Nicholas van Riemsdyk. A little bit of soft music and an incredible view on the Mzymta river walk and the Aybga ridge are bound to leave an unforgettable impression! The Amsterdam can be found on the first floor of the Tulip Inn Rosa Khutor hotel.
Opening hours: from 7 am until 11 pm. Smoke- free zone. Cash/credit cards are accepted. Wi-Fi. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, Tulip Inn Rosa Khutor.
5. Nature bar–restaurant is all about Italian and French cuisine. The highlight of the menu is, without doubt, various unique dishes and desserts directly from the head chef. It’s a great place to gather with a group of friends. If you want, you can even bring your own alcohol; just remember that the corkage fee is 500 rubles for a bottle ($15, 5 or 12 Euros).
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday from 12 am until 1 am, Sunday from 2 pm until 1 am. Smoking is prohibited. Cash/Credit cards are accepted. Wi-Fi. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, 30, GES street.
6. The choice of alcohol drinks in the Wine house restaurant will surprise even those with the most delicate taste. In the restaurant you can try some grappa on grape cake, snowball, persimmon, orange and lemon liquors. In the wine cellar a big variety of the best wines from Southern Russian are stowed. Before ordering your meal you can chose the perfect wine for the occasion, having gone on a tour of the wine cellar and having been offered different wines to try.
Opening hours: from 10 am until 11 pm. Cash/credit cards are accepted. Smoke/ Smoke- free zone. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, 10 Esto- Sadok village, Chetyre Vershini hotel. Phone +7 (988) 239-888-3.
7. Czech beer bar-restaurant is famous for its unfiltered beer of in- house production. Different European and Caucasian dishes are served here to accentuate the beer. We recommend trying everything directly from the grill. There is also a special VIP hall for 20 people which is very cozy and hidden from the outside world.
Opening hours: from 10 am until 12 am. Smoke/ Smoke-free zone. Only cash is accepted. Krasnaya Polyana settlement, 5/1Michurina Street, Utomlenniye Solncem hotel.
All rights reserved by Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox