1. Turning up with flowers on your first day at school and realizing what you’ve got yourself into
2. Trying to put your exciting summer holiday into words. Fail!
Essay on how I spent my summer. Sex, drugs, rock-n-roll. Marked “2” (unacceptable)Kaifolog
3. Etching your legacy into the school’s history (literally)
“Parta” is the Russian word for “school desk”Kaifolog
4. Snow, rain, and ice means simply getting to school can be a challenge in itself.
5. Tuning into one’s creative side to pass the time during lessons
6. When you just couldn’t wait for the bell to ring during gym class
7. Experimenting with fashion...and sometimes going overboard
8. Doing one’s best to learn something under the watchful eye of determined teachers!
9. And celebrating your scientific achievements like a boss
10. Perhaps most memorable of all - dancing at the Last Bell and prom together with those teachers who were counting the days to your graduation
And then crying your eyes out after actually leaving school - it makes no sense!
If using any of Russia Beyond's content, partly or in full, always provide an active hyperlink to the original material.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox