1. Russian artists fantasize about collaborations between different brands in the Unreal Collaboration Instagram account. Take a look at what would happen if the Alenka chocolate girl donned a Gucci shawl.
2. The juicy colors of Russia’s best known baking soda are the perfect match for Balenciaga sneakers.
3. A Belmorkanal print could appear on a windbreaker from The North Face.
4. A collaboration between Rolex and Rollton (a brand of instant noodles) could contain a subtle reminder
5. Everyone dreams of having a cool sweatshirt, and Russian cartoon characters are no exception.
6. Another Balenciaga-based idea. How about some luxury shoe covers for visits to the hospital? After their logo appearing on cigarette lighters, anything is possible
8. What if a jacket not only kept out the biting
9. Baltika beer cans on Calvin Klein keyrings? Easy!
If using any of Russia Beyond's content, partly or in full, always provide an active hyperlink to the original material.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox